Class One Systems is a premier marquee niche player providing unique engineering support service solutions to the Trinidad and Tobago onshore and offshore, upstream and downstream, oil and gas and energy industries.
Our application solutions are designed around industry leaders, and all have been tried, tested and adopted as standard by leading multinational players in production operations all across the world.
Our solutions satisfy customer needs in the Oil and Gas, Transportation, Security, Medical, Petrochemical, Industrial and Commercial sectors across Trinidad and Tobago.
Our Principal Consultant has more than 20 years of international experience in consulting, design, engineering, maintenance, commissioning, and operations associated with our solutions, which are primarily control systems, automation, and safety related systems for use on offshore platforms, onshore facilities and around industrial plant environments.
We at Class One Systems ensure that all of our staff is exposed to the highest levels of training and knowledge transfer for all the solutions we represent, so as to provide quick response times to problems and cost effective, low maintenance solutions from local sources.
Class One Systems is currently Sole Agent Representatives for the following products in Trinidad and Tobago:
1. Hernis Scan Systems Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) Camera Systems for Classified Area Locations, onshore and offshore.
2. Sealweld Valve Care Product - Lubricants, Cleaners, Sealants and Equipment.
3. ValvePro Certified Valve Maintenance Training Program.
4. Aanderaa Data Instruments MIPEG Safe Crane Load Indicator Systems.
5. Flame Detection CCTV Camera systems and Fire and Gas Safety Surveys from Micropack.
6. Gas detection systems from Simtronics via our partnership with Groveley Detection.
We also represent Process Management Limited and the Emerson Process Management product range in Barbados.